It’s time to do a little spring cleaning! Start with cleaning out your fridge and pantry and make my mini lasagna pizza. I bet you already have these ingredients!
This month’s recipe redux challenge was to create a recipe using at least 3 ingredients currently in our fridge or pantry. This challenge was right up my alley! I am the queen of coming up with random dishes to use up left over ingredients. This simple, but delicious lunch or dinner recipe was made using the same ingredients I use to make my Zucchini Lasagna Rolls. I also keep most of these items on hand. There is always some marinara sauce in the freezer and cheese, kale or spinach in the fridge.
My mini lasagna pizzas are ready in 15 minutes and are packed with protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Serve with a side salad for a quick and healthy dinner or lunch.
How do you use up leftover ingredients?
Mini Lasagna Pizza
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup cottage cheese
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- a dash of salt and pepper
- 2 light English muffins, split in half
- ½ cup chopped kale
- 4 Tbsp marinara sauce
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, and spices.
- Split English muffins in half and top with the ricotta cheese mixture, kale, then marinara sauce.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
Like this recipe? Pin it for later!