This chewy chocolate chip toffee cookie recipe is the absolute best! This simple recipe using heath bits is here just in time for holiday parties and Christmas cookie exchanges.
Don’t have time to make them now? Pin the recipe for later. Click here.
The holidays are basically here! I always say, when Halloween hits it’s basically Christmas. These next two months are going to fly by. My ooey gooey chocolate chip toffee cookies are perfect for those holiday events and gatherings.
These decadent cookies are made with real butter, sugar, chocolate chips, and candy bites. Sorry friends no healthy swaps here. Share them with friends so you don’t end up eating them all like I did… oops!
Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookie Recipe
- 2 cups white flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag (8 oz) toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually add in flour mixture. Beat 2 minutes or until fully blended. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee pieces.
- Roll cookie dough (about 2 tablespoons each) into 24 large cookies.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Centers will be gooey, but the cookie will continue to bake on the pan while it cools. If you like your cookies more crispy bake for an additional 1-2 minutes.
Pin the recipe!