These freezer friendly grilled chicken tenders are the best for meal prep! Add them to a salad, pasta, or stir frys! They can be made in the George foreman, a skillet, grill pan, or good old-fashion grill.
I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for longer days, warmer weather, and sunshine! Oh, and grilling! This grilled chicken tenders recipe is here just in time for your first grill session of the year.
These chicken tenders are inexpensive, quick cooking, and are ultra versatile! To be honest, I have to give my dad credit for this recipe. I am the oldest of 6 kids and as you can imagine, we were always on the go. My parents were master “meal preppers” so our freezer was always stocked with these. They were used for lunch wraps, caesar salads, or served as is with a side of veggies and a starch. When I was in college, my dad would send me back to school with a bag of frozen chicken tenders. These babies were life savers in the dorms and sorority house. To this day, I keep them stocked in my freezer to pull out for easy weeknight dinners.
Here are some of the ways I’ve used them:
1. As is with a side of veggies and a starch
2. “Buffalo” style with a side of ranch
3. In a veggie stir fry
4. On top of a salad
5. On top of a rice, quinoa, or grain bowl
6. Paired with pasta
7. In tacos
8. IN LETTUCE WRAPS
9. In quesadillas
10. In a sandwich or wrap
Honestly, the list could go on forever. How do you use grilled chicken?
What are you waiting for? Wipe the dust off the grill, buy some propane- let’s get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Grill or Grill Pan
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders 10-12 tenders
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- Place the chicken tenders in a large bowl or resealable freezer bag. Add the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and seasonings.
- Stir to coat chicken evenly. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high heat.
- Place the chicken in a single layer on the grill.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Check to ensure internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F with a meat thermometer.
- Remove chicken from the grill and enjoy!
Need some time to dust off the grill? Click here to pin the recipe for later!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
I’d love to hear from you! Don’t forget to leave a comment and give it a star rating below! AND Tag @chelsealeblancrdn on Instagram and hashtag it #chelseaschoices