If you like oooey, gooey, fudgey chocolate brownies, you will love my Instant Pot Chocolate Cobbler. This decadent slow cooker dessert is easy to make and has less calories than the traditional dish.
“I received free samples of SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by SPLENDA® Sweeteners and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”
Football season is back!! The weather is (kind of) cooling down, the leaves are falling, and tailgating has resumed. My slow cooker has always been my best friend this time of the year. I’m all about those fix it and forget it meals. This year, however, I have a new best friend. My Instant Pot! It’s a slow cooker, sauté pot and pressure cooker all in one. AND it’s dishwasher safe! Needless to say, I’m obsessed. I have made teriyaki chicken and Mongolian beef, so i figured it was time to try a dish on the sweeter side….
Say hello to my Instant Pot Chocolate Cobbler (insert heart eye emoji here).
This decadent dessert was made for all of my fellow chocolate lovers. Just look at the oooey, gooey goodness! It’s like eating a half baked hot fudge brownie! SO GOOD! Now I can’t say this dish is healthy, but I have made a few modifications to lighten it up a tad.
Thankfully Splenda has created a new product that helped significantly reduce the amount of sugar in this sinful dessert. SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend is a new product that is made from only 2 non-GMO ingredients: stevia & cane sugar. It has 50% fewer calories than sugar and has no bitter after taste like many sweeteners do. It’s great for baking or for sweetening that morning cup of Joe.
I always like to do a little research about the products that I use and found this information helpful. “Why is SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar Stevia Sweetener Blend considered natural? We understand that consumers may interpret “natural” in different ways. For us at the SPLENDA® Brand, natural means using non-GMO ingredients that are subjected to minimal processing to ensure quality, consistency, safety, and great taste, with no added artificial flavors, no added colors, and no artificial ingredients. For more information on how SPLENDA® Brand does natural, please see our website http://www.splenda.com/naturals.
My firm belief is everything in moderation. No you don’t want to eat this insanely rich and delicious dessert every night, but it can certainly be enjoyed as part of a well balanced diet. My Instant Pot Chocolate Cobbler is the perfect celebration dessert! Cooler weather means more sporting events, holidays and get togethers. Save this easy recipe for the next time you need a fix it and forget it dessert.
Instant Pot Chocolate Cobbler Recipe
Instant Pot Chocolate Cobbler
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend divided
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp cocoa powder divided
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cup boiling water
- Place butter in instant pot and turn on low sauté mode to melt
- Once the butter has melted, turn off sauté mode and remove the "pot" from the instant pot base (if you are using a slow cooker, melt butter and add it to a 2.5-3 quart slow cooker)
- In a large bowl, mix together 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend, flour, milk, 2 tbsp of the cocoa powder and vanilla and pour over butter.
- In a small bowl, mix together remaining SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend (1/2 cup) and cocoa powder and sprinkle over the batter.
- Pour boiling water over the top and DO NOT MIX.
- Turn the Instant Pot to slow cooker mode and cook on high for 3 hours. Your Instant Pot automatically turn to the keep warm method when done cooking. Serve with vanilla ice cream whenever your ready!
- ***If using a slow cooker, cook for 3 hours on high
Like the recipe? Pin it for later!
Want more Instant Pot Recipes?
Instant Pot Chicken Teriyaki