You aren’t alone! Healthy eating often takes a back seat to busy life. I’m with you! When you have a hectic schedule, trying to plan nutritious meals is the last thing on your mind. AND even if you had more time you still have to find recipes, make a grocery list, go to the store, and prepare the food. That’s a lot of work!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could get delicious EASY meal plans with recipe & a shopping list delivered to your inbox each week? Yes?
I’m excited to announce a NEW meal planning service.
All of the recipes have been developed and taste tested by registered dietitians and emphasize whole foods with easy to follow recipes. These are not meant to be rigid meal plans, but rather to be used as a guide so you have ONE less thing to think about in your busy life!
- Pick a plan that works best for you!
- Pick a package type (5 day or 3 day option. 3 day option is great if you eat out frequently or like leftovers. Not everyone wants to cook 5 days a week)
- Try it for FREE! (no credit card required)
- Each week you’ll receive an email with a new meal plan packed with easy and delicious recipes along with a grocery list to make shopping a breeze
- Access to the meal planning tool that allows you to move meals around to different days or even replace them with other recipes
- Access to the recipe database filled of thousands of dietitian-approved recipes
- Less stress around preparing healthy meals for you and your family while still giving you flexibility for life!
Try a FREE 3-day trial- choose your meal plan below! No credit card required.
After the free trial, plans start at $9/month for the static plans and $19/month for the customizable plans. Super affordable! Cancel at any time.
Meal Prep Plan $9/$19
- A meal plan that contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy. All of which can be made in less than 30 minutes! You receive recipes along with a weekend meal prep guide with suggestions to save time all week long!
Flexible Family Meal Plan $9/$19
- Are you looking for fresh ideas for your family? This plan contains simple recipes the whole family can enjoy. You will receive 3 days of suggested recipes and the ability to search hundreds more to add to your plan.
Simple Meal Plan $9/$19
- Looking for a meal plan without all the numbers? This one is for you. This plan is great if you are short on time, but still want to prepare a balanced meal for yourself and your family. It provides 3 days of suggested meal plans each week, plus the ability to search recipes and add your own choices.
Plant-Based Meal Plan $9/$19
- A meal plan with 100% plant-based recipes that are rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients known to be anti-inflammatory. Recipes are full of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and plant proteins making them nutritious as well as delicious!
Gluten Free Meal Plan $9/$19
- The meal plan is gluten free. Rich in antioxidants, whole grains, lean proteins, and full of fruits and vegetables. These foods will help keep you feeling fuller longer and fight inflammation.
Low-FODMAP Meal Plan $9/$19
- If you have IBS, you know how difficult it can be to plan meals for Low FODMAP diet! Having delicious recipes and a grocery list makes it SO much easier to follow the Low FODMAP diet. It may also be helpful for those with IBD or SIBO. It is important to seek a diagnosis and recommendation from your healthcare professional before following a low-FODMAP diet. Keep in mind the strict elimination Low FODMAP diet is not meant to be followed long term.
Not sure which plan is right for you? Reach out! I’m happy to help!
*Please note these meal plans are not intended to treat or cure any specific condition. If you have a condition that requires a more specialized approach (Diabetes, Kidney Disease, PCOS, IBS etc) consult Chelsea for more individualized guidance.*