Everyone has their own version of Peanut Butter Cookies. Mine have an interesting twist to them. They are made with Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter. I didn’t know what to call these delicious cookies. Do I call them Sugar Cookies because they are made with sugar cookie peanut butter? Or do I call them peanut butter cookies because they are made with peanut butter? I could’nt decide so I picked both- Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies! Whatever the name, these cookies are awesome!! Sooo chewy, gooey, and peanut buttery!
This cookie recipe is great if you’re craving something sweet any night of the week. The recipe only makes 6 cookies. If you’re like me and can’t stop after just one, these cookies are perfect for you!
I just moved into a new apartment and have a fabulous new roommate! She’s amazing and is willing to try all of my crazy food ideas. She isn’t a health nut or anything so I know my food tastes good if she likes it! I’m going to start labeling the food she likes as roommate approved. These Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies were definitely Roommate Approved!
These cookies have no eggs, milk, or flour! Perfect for anyone with allergies! Plus all you need is 7 simple ingredients!
Pin It For Later!
Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Wild Friends Sugar Cookie Peanut Butter
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 4 tsp Cashew Milk
- Tiny pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Oat Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- If you are making your own oat flour, put oats in a food processor to make oats into flour
- Mix all ingredients together
- Roll dough into tablespoon sized balls
- Place dough on a greased cookie sheet
- Take a fork and press down on the tops of the cookies to create the # look
- Bake for 5 minutes
- Cookies will not spread much
- Take out of the oven and enjoy!