Too hot outside for a campfire? Get all the delicious s’mores flavors with this easy 3 ingredient S’mores Bark. All the flavor and none of the heat!
This month’s Recipe Redux topic is a vacation inspired recipe. This summer my family made a trip out to our lake house in Arkansas. We have been going to the lake for as long as I can remember. From tubing, skiing, jet skis, lounging on the boat or on a float, there is something for everyone. As my family gets older and busier, it’s hard to get all eight of us together. Luckily, we all were able to make it down for a weekend this summer.
We had the best time and ate the most delicious foods. I’m lucky, my parents are great cooks! Although I have to say, my personal favorite lake dish is s’mores. You just can’t beat the sweet and melty chocolate, gooey warm marshmallows and crunchy graham crackers. My all time summer time favorite treat!
Even though my S’mores Bark isn’t accompanied with a campfire, family, and kumbaya it’s still pretty dang good! Plus all you need 3 ingredients and 5 minutes. AND you can eat it all year long! Try some of my s’mores bark today or pin the recipe for later.
- 5 pieces dark chocolate bark
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers crushed
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate in 30 second increments stirring in between each.
- Line a baking pan with wax paper, and pour all but a tablespoon of dark chocolate onto the wax paper.
- Spread chocolate evenly and top with marshmallows and crushed graham crackers.
- Take remaining tablespoon of dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the bark.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until the bark is solid. Remove from the fridge and break into pieces.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days- if it lasts you that long!