Instant Pot Thai Chicken Flat Bread
Ever wander what to do with leftover dinner ingredients? Look no further. This Instant Pot Thai Chicken Flat Bread is the perfect end of the week dinner to clean out your fridge.
Servings: 1 flat bread
- My Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken link to the recipe above
- 1/3 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese or shredded cheese you have on hand
- 1 whole wheat Naan
- 7 thinly sliced carrots
- 1/8 th of an onion
- 1/3 cup kale
- 2 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- Thai Sauce ingredients for sauce listed below
- 1 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Siracha sauce to taste
- Red Chili Flakes to taste
- water may need to add to create desired consistency
To assemble your flat bread, top it with my Instant Pot Chicken, cheese, and the veggies.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
While it is baking, mix together the ingredients for your sauce. You want the consistency to be similar to honey. Simply add more water if it is too thick.
Remove from the oven and top with chopped peanuts, Thai sauce, and sriracha sauce.