Skinny Spinach Dip
'Tis the season for holiday parties, cookie exchanges, and family gatherings. Try my skinny spinach dip to save a couple calories this holiday season.
- 12 oz bag frozen spinach defrosted and water squeezed out
- 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Defrost and squeeze water out of the frozen spinach.
Combine spinach, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and spices in a large bowl.
Pour spinach dip into a baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
Serve with pita chips, toasted baguettes, and assorted veggies.