Balsamic Roasted Winter Vegetables with Goat Cheese
My Balsamic roasted winter vegetables with goat cheese is the best gluten- free side dish for meal prep, thanksgiving, or your fall/ winter dinner menus.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 pound Brussels trimmed and halved
- 12 oz butternut squash cubed, I bought mine pre-cut, but if you cut your own it will be (2 and 2/3 cups)
- 1 red onion peeled and cut in 1/2 inch wedges
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 2 oz Goat Cheese Crumbles half of a 4 oz container
- Balsamic Glaze store bought, drizzle to taste
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place Brussels sprouts, butter nut squash, and red onions on large baking sheet.
Add olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
Roast 20 minutes until vegetables are softened and browned, stirring half way/ after 10 minutes of cooking.
Top with pomegranate seeds, goat cheese crumbles, and balsamic glaze.