Chelsea LeBlanc Nutrition is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website and make use of our on-line facilities and services accurate, confidential, secure and private.
This website collect the following analytics:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of computer being used
- web pages requested
- referring web page
- browser used
- date and time
Chelsea LeBlanc Nutrition does not associate this data to individual user identities.
This website may use “cookies” in order to deliver web content specific to individual users’ interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
Chelsea LeBlanc Nutrition uses webforms forms on this site. These forms require users to give contact information [first name, last name, email address]. Contact information from the registration form is used only to send material relating to the [event/course/purpose] for which it was collected and will not be sold to another party.
Use of Collected Information:
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website.
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings.
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries.
- To provide you with user support.
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- MailChimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. MailChimp stores your email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
Distribution of Collected Information:
- Chelsea LeBlanc Nutrition will not disclose, without your consent, personal information collected about you, except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- Chelsea LeBlanc Nutrition will not distribute or sell personal information to third-party organizations.
Responsibility for External Sites:
This website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this web site we recommend that you review each web site’s privacy practices and make your own conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
Last Updated on 2020-01-09