This Breakfast Hash Recipe is sponsored by MorningStar Farms and Thrillist. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
I’m so excited to be partnering with MorningStar Farms’ and Thrillist to Wake Up With Plant Protein! We want to show you how to confidently incorporate plant proteins into your favorite dishes without compromising flavor.
I’ve created a tasty breakfast hash that’s loaded with veggies, potatoes, and sausage goodness.
This vegetarian breakfast hash is made with MorningStar Farms’ Sausage Links. That’s right! Your favorite carnivorous breakfast classics can be plant based and delicious too! MorningStar Farm’s meatless options make swapping the meat from your favorite recipes easier than ever! Grab the recipe here:
Breakfast Hash Recipe
- 6 slices of MorningStar Farms’ Sausage Links, chopped
- ¼ small onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium potato, boiled and diced
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup colby- jack shredded cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Gather and prepare all ingredients.
- In a cast iron pan, heated to medium-high add butter. Next add onions, pepper, and sausage. Cook for 1 minute. Add boiled potatoes and spices. Cook for 3 minutes
- Remove from heat, add cheese. Make 3 divots with a ladle and place 1 egg in each divot.
- Put in a 400-degree F oven and cook for 4-5 mins. Garnish with scallions, parsley, and avocado slices.
Eating a balanced diet rich in plant based protein sources (legumes, seeds, nuts, and some grains), lean animal proteins, fruits, veggies, dairy, and healthy fats is the key to living a healthy, happy life. And what’s life without a little sausage? MorningStar Farms’ makes it simple and tasty to show our plant based proteins some love!
Give my savory breakfast hash a try!