Does anyone else wake up craving sweets, or is that just me? I swear I crave sweets all day every day! My uncle always says I should have a TV show called “Dessert Diva” because of how much I love sweets. How great would that be? Travel the world tasting desserts and tell people about them. BEST JOB EVER! If this is a job, please sign me up now! I would be the happiest person ever!
The other morning, I woke up craving a Reese’s peanut butter cup. My all time favorite candy! Peanut butter and chocolate. Is there a better combo? Obviously, I don’t think so since my last post was about peanut butter and chocolate (oops!). Wish I could say I’m sorry, but I’m really not! I am the biggest peanut butter and chocoholic! I eat some of both pretty much every day!
Thankfully, my Nut Butter Nation Rain Forest Dark Chocolate peanut butter came in the other day. I decided to make a bowl of chocolate peanut butter oats with my new flavor. This definitely helped satisfy my Reese’s craving!
Look at that peanut butter and chocolate swirl! Doesn’t that remind you of a peanut butter cup? It’s like a dessert disguised as oatmeal. Aside from the chocolate and peanut butter, these oats are great beacause they so easy to make! They take less than five minutes and only needs 6 ingredients! You’ve got to try this awesome dessert… I mean oatmeal ;)!
Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 TBSP PB2
- 2 TBSP Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 1 tsp Truvia or a sweetener of your choice
- 1 TBSP Nut Butter Nation Rain Forest Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- A drizzle of Nut Butter Nation Honey Vanilla Peanut Butter
- Cook oats as usual ( I use water not milk)
- Once the oats are cooked add PB2, cashew milk, and truvia to the hot oats and stir together
- Top with the chocolate peanut butter
- Drizzle with a little bit of honey vanilla peanut butter