Summer is finally here! Cool off with one of these delicious Frozen Peanut Butter Cups. Made with Greek yogurt, peanut butter, and chocolate, this frozen treat will satisfy your sweet tooth without setting back your bikini body!
Summers in the south are wonderful, but boy are they hot. Hot, humid, and sticky! These Frozen Peanut Butter Cups are almost a necessity to beat the heat! Best of all they won’t hurt that bikini body you’ve been working on.
This month’s recipe redux post is special because it is the Recipe Redux’s birthday! The theme is Celebrate a Reduxer. I am excited to introduce ya’ll to one of my favorite bloggers and fellow recipe redux member, Kaila. She is the author of Healthy Helper Blog and is a Certified Personal Trainer/ Fitness Nutrition Coach. She creates some of the most tasty and pretty dishes. Not only does she make healthy and delicious food, she is also kind, encouraging, and just an overall fabulous person!
These delicious frozen peanut butter cups were inspired by Kaila’s Super Food Peanut Butter Bites. Made with, chocolate, peanut butter, and even some protein, her frozen bites have it all! I made a batch a couple weeks ago and they were gone almost instantly! For my frozen peanut butter cups, I changed the recipe a bit to make it more of a frozen “ice cream” dessert. Let me just tell you, they were Amazing!!
Try both recipes out today! You can never have too much chocolate and peanut butter!
Pin the recipe for later
Frozen Peanut Butter Cups
- 6 1 inch blocks dark chocolate
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 heaping tsp natural peanut butter
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate. Spoon melted chocolate into 6 silicon cupcake liners.
- Coat the liners evenly with chocolate and place in the freezer for 30 minute to harden.
- While the chocolate hardens, mix together greek yogurt, pb2, honey, and vanilla.
- Remove the hardened chocolate cups from the freezer and spoon 1 heaping tsp of peanut butter into each.
- Spoon 1/6 of the mixture into each chocolate cup.
- Freeze over night (or at least 8 hours) and enjoy!