Who doesn’t like cookie dough? My no bake cookie dough truffles put a healthy and edible spin on cookie dough! Go ahead- lick the spoon!
How many times have you been warned not to eat raw cookie dough? I’ve been told countless times, and still do it! Fear not, I’ve found a solution! My no bake edible cookie dough truffles are made with wholesome and edible ingredients! No raw eggs or refined sugars!
This month’s Recipe Redux Challenge is to show our favorite holiday desserts made healthy. With holiday parties, family gatherings, and cookie exchanges among us, it’s the perfect time to make my no bake cookie dough truffles! These gluten free truffles are the perfect treat to bring to your holiday cookie exchanges. They’re easy to make and you only need 6 ingredients! Trust me, not just your “healthy” friends will like these!
My no bake cookie dough truffles get a healthy spin by using honey in place of refined sugars and almond flour in the place of flour. The almond flour and powdered peanut butter adds an additional protein punch. What more could you need in a dessert?
No Bake Cookie Dough Truffles
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp water
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp natural peanut butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips, split
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp Sea salt- optional
- In a medium sized bowl add water to powdered peanut butter to create a peanut butter paste.
- Add almond flour, vanilla, peanut butter, 2 tbsp chocolate chips, honey, and sea salt to the peanut butter paste.
- Combine and form 6 balls out of the dough.
- Place in freezer to harden.
- Microwave the rest of your chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments.
- Coat each truffles in chocolate and place on a piece of wax paper.
- Place in freezer until the chocolate hardens.
- Store in the fridge.
Like the recipe? Pin it for later!
Want more recipes like this?